Friday, December 28, 2007

saving jane - good enough

Duration: 04:33 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-01 13:11:12
User: Anniinaa
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

saving  jane  good  enough  marti  dodson  dak  goodman  jeremy  martin  pat  buzzard  music  anniinaa  

Description:

Good enough is certainly one of my favorite songs :D lyrics: Put on your best dress Just be yourself You think you're special You're just like everybody else Put on your makeup Show me your smile Maybe they'll love you For just a little while It's an ugly game you play When what you really mean to say Is I'm not good enough for you And I'm not everything you need Well I don't care if all that's true 'Cause I'm good enough for me My name is baby And I'll be anything you want I'm in your bed and in your head And I am gonna be a star And you can hate me You can say anything you want But you won't break me Because you tried too hard I know it gets under your skin That I will never let you win 'Cause I'm not good enough for you And I'm not everything you need well I don't care if all that's true 'Cause I'm good enough for me And I won't be your consolation prize I won't be your second place this time I don't need you to cut me down to size Put on your best dress Just be yourself You think you're special You're just like everybody else Put on your makeup Show me your smile Maybe they'll love you For just a little while It's an ugly game you play When what you really mean to say Is I'm not good enough for you And I'm not everything you need Well I don't care it all that's true 'Cause I'm good enough for me But I'm not good enough for you And I'm not everything you need I don't care if all that's true 'Cause I'm good enough for me

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Bill Kaulitz Drawing
umm idk weird but funny
Revolution 14
Re: The Chaser's War on Everything - Crazy Warehouse Sale 3
The Ben Files - Episode 3
original space spray painting artwork
How to kill the Burger King
BF2:MC Scotish Pirates
Richard Cheese - American Idiot
How to make a Pen Gun / Pencil Shooter
Bilal Mon amour
Red Titnose!
R. Kelly - Trapped in the Closet Part 17
10 years Family
Aircraft Landing - YYJ -YVR - Boeing 757
Haka Commercial
Annapolis Church of God Praise Dancing
They took my pizzas!!!
[REDHOT1]
Off Roading Lebaron


 

No comments: