Friday, December 21, 2007

Crawling-dbz

Duration: 04:30 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-04-05 18:02:48
User: xflarex54321
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

crawling-dbz  

Description:

please comment and rate! crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal fear is how I fall confusing what is real there's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface consuming/confusing this lack of self-control I fear is never ending controlling/I can't seem to find myself again my walls are closing in (without a sense of confidence I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take) I've felt this way before so insecure crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal fear is how I fall confusing what is real discomfort, endlessly has pulled itself upon me distracting/reacting against my will I stand beside my own reflection it`s haunting how i cant seem... to find myself again my walls are closing in (without a sense of confidence I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take) I've felt this way before so insecure crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal fear is how I fall confusing what is real crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal fear is how I fall confusing confusing what is real there's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface consuming,confusing what is real this lack of self-control I fear is never ending controlling,confusing what is real

Comments

dbzlover2023 ::: Favorites  2007-10-11 00:02:41

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. DO NOT READ!!!! You will get kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't post this comment to at least 3 videos, you will die within 2 days. Copy and paste this, to be saved (sorry)
__________________________________________________
foglazy ::: Favorites  2007-04-05 19:51:55

codey u barly made this do more lol and put that other one about one step closer ok
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Math Proof: Triangles Sum To 180 Degrees
Luigio MUGEN Battle #47: Team Flash vs Team Strider Hiryu
Ancient Persia
Why Godtube.com Is a Bad Idea
Hugh Hefner Girls Next Door Today Show 13-08-07
When Ky Is Evil?! ._O?
Extinção dos dinos
37 Korean Troops Convert To ISLAM
Asteroid Turf 2
I Believe - Building 429
Świat według Kiepskich-Emigranci 3
Mcdonalds-Is it really Healthy for you?
Halo 3 - 6 Mins of Glitches and Tricks
ARATAW vlog #2
Blue Table- Defense of Firebase IV- part 17
Blue Table- Defense of Firebase IV- part 12
Jem - Happy Ever After
Tazmania
maybe a youtube hacker attempt?
red headed bird


 

No comments: