Monday, January 14, 2008

Oceans by Brian Wise

Duration: 02:18 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-20 13:16:12
User: fifthofjuly
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

B.wise  brian  wise  oceans  

Description:

This is my song called, "Oceans" Sorry about the crappy sound quality, but I hope you enjoy. You can take my oceans, my rivers and my streams one thing remains the same My world can stop spinning around, and there would be no breeze, but the sun will always shine on me If April showers bring May flowers Then why does it still rain in my mind? After all our talks for all those hours Why aren't you here, and why aren't you mine? You can take my oceans, my rivers and my streams one thing remains the same My world can stop spinning around, and there would be no breeze, but the sun will always shine on me I never understood, what happened what was going on in my mind after all our talks for all those hours why aren't you here, and why aren't you mine? You can take my oceans, my rivers and my streams one thing remains the same My world can stop spinning around, and there would be no breeze, but the sun will always shine on me

Comments

MartinFarrows ::: Favorites  2007-10-21 07:03:06

Great performance, Your voice is amazing!!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Super Smash Bros. Melee Clip: Pikachu and Pichu
Terra Naomi, Goodbye Letters, Soho Revue Bar, May 2007
Newscast from the Past-Oct 16 1642 A
Another World War? 10/18/07
Francis has got the MOVES!
Christon Randomness
poiera amaria
MAD TV - MS SWAN
MMV: everyday superhero
Raduno con la mia machina a Torino
CLOSE ENDCOUNTER!!!!!
Dani Phantom transformation
Papa's Got A Brand New Pigbag
Union Pacific freight at San Gabriel Mission 12/20/07
BNSF Christmas Train 11/2/07 (1)
UP's Southern Pacific Heritage UP1996! 8/13/07
Union Pacific freight action at Valley Blvd 12/5/07
Riding on Amtrak San Joaquin train 712 on 11/23/07 (8)
Cruise ship at Port of Los Angles 12/9/07
Metrolink Holiday Toy Express 2007 at Burbank on 12/7/07


 

No comments: