Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Motorcycle RIde from PDR to Manhattan Beach

Duration: 09:56 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-09 14:22:48
User: ledieppe
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

playa  del  rey  motorcycle  sunset  manhattan  beach  california  

Description:

This is a motorcycle ride from my condo in Playa del Rey, California along the coast to Manhattan Beach, California. The camera I used was a Tony Hawk helmet cam, and unfortunately does have a bit of wind noise. Next time I'll tape foam over the mic or something! The sun is setting, so sometimes it gets a little dark.. still sunset at the beach on my motorcycle with my girl! Would could be more fun?

Comments

zyxwvut510 ::: Favorites  2007-11-11 13:10:00

Subscribing to you more because I like you, than I like this video. I'll make my comments in the Land of Journaling...
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

The Truth About Chris Stokes Marques Houston Part 4 1/2
Baglama Org ( Klavye ) Ney Karisik...
Dumme Menschen
Learn to Surf - the pop-up
topacio fresh
Coke Equilibrium
Goku se convierte en Super Saiyajin por primera vez (Latino)
Britney Mack & Sebbe Spears - Miss U Dawg
SOLACE
The Host Club Prepares
Roger Waters - Sheep -p1
Dominó - No me mientas más
Fl studio Rick Ross Hustlin Remix
日本Asahi 倒啤酒機械人
標槍標到跌眼鏡
Close Encounters Music Video
vaya cortado
Cowboy Bebop Ending
misery business chipmunk version
Fighting...?


 

No comments: