Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Don't You Know Who I Think I Am? -- Fruits Basket

Duration: 03:02 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-20 23:25:54
User: silvertamagachi
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Fruits  Basket  Don't  You  Know  Who  Think  Am?  Fall  Out  Boy  Yuki  Kyo  Shigure  Haru  Arisa  Saki  Momiji  Hiro  Kisa  Sohma  OneTrueMedia  

Description:

Wow, once you get one done, it's really a snap to get the rest finished! Well, this is another one. It just focuses on some of the characters: Shigure, Arisa, Saki, Yuki, Haru, Kyo, Momiji, and a LITTLE TINY BIT of Hiro and Kisa at the end. This is an old powerpoint I found, so it's a little crappier than my other one. I hope you like it anyway. Song: "Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?" Manga: Fruits Basket. P.s. As usual, I don't own Fruits Basket or Fall Out Boy. Fruba's strictly Natsuki Takaya's, and Fall Out Boy is . . . God's? I dunno. They're not mine, anyway.

Comments

silvertamagachi ::: Favorites  2007-12-22 11:19:15

really? i thought this was little too old. . .
__________________________________________________
kidwiththecap ::: Favorites  2007-12-06 19:09:49

This one may be my favorite one you made . . . this one or the "Best damn thing" one . . .I might like the other one better, I just really like the song in this one
__________________________________________________
silvertamagachi ::: Favorites  2007-11-22 14:08:33

where's her kimono? thank you again, btw. yeah, i just keep going . . . . i have so many powerpoints to turn into vids. FEAR THE NEVER-ENDING VIDS!!!
__________________________________________________
Kumiko632 ::: Favorites  2007-11-22 13:16:50

YOU HAVE SUCH AWESOME PICTURES!!!! I LOVE THORU'S KIMONO!!!!!!! i remember you sending me this powerpoint lolz yay furuba!!!!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Kiss Alexandra - Summer of 69
the housemartins bow down
Johnny Depp Slideshow
Re: LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!
Congratulations rameNinja!
ADHD dr. julio
The Three Wishes
codigo postal recent clip
Chechen Baby killers terrorist go to hell
Variety Show - TV vs. XQ prt 1 [English Subtitles]
Anime Truly Madly Deeply
魏晨 一个人睡 MV
Chris Brown - Kiss ft. T-Pain
Making Film Part 13_3/3 Repackage Ver D
I Can Only Imagine - MercyMe
The Lion King Fountain
THE SCAM "salvia"
Kakà il fenomeno
dbz mugen#4:perfect cell vs himself
Mogul Skiing - Killington - Flume - 1994


 

No comments: