Sunday, December 2, 2007

Severa - Warlock Justice

Duration: 06:46 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-04 01:52:31
User: Skaramine
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Severa - Warlock Justice is an effort to do a couple of things: One - improve my special effects improvisation. Right now, I took the grenade throw and pistol draw, combined with laser sound effects to duplicate "super powers." Two - polish up my "flight simulation." The Falling sequence is really good for this. Until we get the invisible lay on box and the spinning backdrop effects upgrade for the blue screen, it's as close as I can get (as well as turning helicopters invisible). Three - to immortalize my girlfriend's City of Heroes sorceress, Severa - the sister that nobody talks about. No, she's not her brother in drag. ;) (Joke taken from her character's bio.)

Comments

Binglesthemagiccat ::: Favorites  2007-05-04 09:31:51

Not too shabby.
__________________________________________________

No comments: