Sunday, October 14, 2007

Warriors - Here I Am

Duration: 04:12 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-04 15:30:51
User: WindCreek
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Warriors! I hope you'll enjoy this video. I'll appreciate it if you'd rate and comment. Thanks! Hehe, I had a little bit of fun doing the credits :) I like my other video better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCUnT1ky0Kc ------------------------------------- This music video was made for the sole purpose of entertainment for the YouTube company. There is no way this is profiting money or any other trades through this site. I do not own Warriors nor anything related. Warriors is owned and copyrighted by Erin Hunter and Harper Collins. (more)

Comments

xxWarriorCatFreakxx ::: Favorites
THAT WAS SO COOL! Good job, WindCreek. =]
07-09-24 00:53:19
__________________________________________________
Mysticalwing ::: Favorites
I love that song~!
07-08-04 21:12:38
__________________________________________________

No comments: